Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Lily's birthday and crazy hair day at school






Lily turned nine years old with a breakfast party. These are my all time favorite birthdays to throw. Everybody comes in their PJ's and you make a huge stack of pancakes. We jumped on our ghetto trampoline (man that thing gets mileage) and danced with the Wii. I included a picture of crazy hair day because well....Lily and I were quite pleased with our creation.
Things I love about Lily:
She is the most giving person I know. She loves to make gifts for any occasion or just for no reason at all. We never know what will be in the gift bag but we do know that Lily made it with love.
Lily is a fantastic piano player. I never have to force her to practice. Her music class at school will sometimes let the kids perform and Lily's classmates will chant, "LILY, LILY,LILY" until she plays for them.
Lily tried out some new sports this year. She participated in track and field and is currently on the swim team. She would get really nervous for the gun start with track and field. The first few times she ran a sprint the gun would go off and it would scare her and her nerves kicked in and she cried as she ran. But she wanted to stick with it and was much better by the end of the season.
Lily is a fabulous big sister. Eva adores her! She has even moved into Lily's bedroom even though she has her own. They both just want to share. I love it.
Lily made the Lego happy birthday sign for me but I added it in here just for fun.

1 comment:

Diane said...

When I was visiting, I saw Lily sneaking out of my room (Jack's room). I later discovered a sweet note under my pillow. Also, would you believe her cousin, Paige, had a similar hair style for her crazy hair day? It was just the same but not braided! Who would have guessed?