Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Blue and Gold Cowboy Style or Cow patty Style





So....we had the Blue and Gold Banquet last night. The theme was Turn Back the Clock: Wild West. The Pack supplied the dinner and the cubs made cakes. Jack and I did some research on western cakes and found there are a lot of very talented cake artists out there. We knew we were not up for a 3 tiered fondant covered cake but we were pretty sure we could create a cow patty cake. I must say we were very pleased with our results. Eva and I did the prep work then Paul, Jack and I put on the finishing touches. Oh, by the way it tasted even better than it looks!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

That cake is so good and looks so gross at the same time. Fun activity for you and the kids.

Diane said...

Maybe I should make something like that for Paul when he and his dad go deer hunting! I'd have to be sure it looks markedly different than the real thing at the campsite!