Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

We have a summer goal.






This summer our goal is to get our year supply of food storage in order. At family night we talked about why this is important and then set up a summer schedule for what we like to call Kids at the Cannery Work Camp. Yes, you heard me we go to the cannery once a week and Jack, Lily and Eva are my work crew. I was a bit nervous at first but things have been working out great. Here are the pictures to prove it. Eva is our label girl and box decorator. She is dedicated at her post but we did find her sleeping on the job once. Lily and Jack rotate shifts as can filler and can weight management. I run the machine and try to keep up with my crew. I can honestly say that we have had a great time doing it. We are half way done and are anxious to fill up all those shelves in the basement.

2 comments:

Janan said...

You're good to take the kids, I've been working on my own. It is very satisfying, keep it up.

Wendy said...

that looks very refreshing, believe it or not.