Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, December 5, 2011

Thanksgiving





Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. I love it because it all about family, friends and food. Oh, and Giving Thanks..don't want to forget that. This year we had 27 friends over for dinner. I like to refer to our circle of friends as the orphanage. We have met so many great people without family around.

We are have been very blessed this year with health, happiness and love. I am so grateful for the beauty and freedom this country has to offer. I am grateful for my membership in the gospel of Jesus Christ and for the peace and purpose it gives to me.

We don't have enough pictures to adequately show you the holiday...I must have been busy in the kitchen. You can hop on over to Natalie's blog to see better documentation. My biggest regret is not taking a picture of all 7 pies! I told you that you should have come. I still have some openings for next year. Let me know when you would like to arrive.

Best moment of the dinner is when Eva requested the leg and ate almost all of it on her own. That girl is a carnivore.

1 comment:

Diane said...

So many delicacies! No surprise though. You have a reputation to protect.